Give it Away, Pass it On; Random Act of Kindness Alert
April 13, 2009
This collection of mini Celestials is ready for the upcoming Glass Gallery at the Portland Convention Center. April 24 – 26 if you’re in the area. They’re priced in the $20 – $30 range. Beautiful colors with 22k gold spirals, stars, sunbursts, and lines inspired by nature drawn atop & fired in. Miniature replicas of my larger bowls.
If you do visit me at the Glass Gallery, please mention you follow my blog for a special treat. And along those lines……
A Facebook friend, Lisa Allen (http://www.lisa-allen.com) recently started a “Give it Away, Pass it On; Random Act of Kindness Alert which greatly appealed to me. I decided I’d like to try it here. The rules are pretty simple:
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
– I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
– What I create or give will be just for you.
– It’ll be done over the next 12 months.
– You have no clue what it’s going to be. It may be a cool glass bracelet. It could be a shibori tie-dye scarf. Might even be a book I think you will like. Could be a sculpture or a painting. It may be a gift certificate from a place I think you would like. Or maybe I will make a glass piece with you as the inspiration. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
– I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
– I reserve the right to change the rules!
And in return, all you need to do is post this text into a post of your own and make or give 5 things for 5 others.
Of course, you’ll have to send me your mailing address……
Sound fun? Comment below: